Family Pic 2009

Family Pic 2009
Family Pic 2009

Mackenzie

Mackenzie
Mackenzie 6 yrs old

Bryce

Bryce
Bryce 4 1/2 yrs old

Sydney

Sydney
Sydney 2 yrs old

Samuel

Samuel
Samuel 3 months old

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to Brooke!

Today is my birthday, and what a great birthday it has been! My birthday celebrations began last weekend with a visit from my favorite sister, Katelyn (who also happens to be my only sister :), who tooke care of my 3 little ones so Cameron and I could go on a date together. Katelyn said the kids did fine (I was a little worried about Sydney) and they always love having their Aunt Katelyn to play with! Then, the next day, Katelyn watched the kids again so Cameron and I could go shopping for bunk beds for Bryce and Kenzie. What a busy Saturday! It took Cameron 4 hours to put that bed together and it looks great!

Cameron cooked breakfast for us this morning (eggs, grits, ham and cinammon rolls - yummy!) He also bought white roses and a cute card. The kids gave me Josh Groban cds and so we've been listening to his heavenly voice today (in 3 different languages :)

I got lots of b-day messages from my friends and family and a few phone calls! Thanks everyone!!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday! (I am not the best friend, I didn't know it was your birthday) Glad you had fun. I too love the sound of Grobans voice.