Family Pic 2009

Family Pic 2009
Family Pic 2009

Mackenzie

Mackenzie
Mackenzie 6 yrs old

Bryce

Bryce
Bryce 4 1/2 yrs old

Sydney

Sydney
Sydney 2 yrs old

Samuel

Samuel
Samuel 3 months old

Friday, July 18, 2008

The Cowart Family Blog - First Entry

So... here we are. Finally catching up with the rest of the "blogging world" :). I've read so many interesting, funny, and just plain great family blogs lately and I love catching up with friends and knowing what is going on with them. I also have decided that this is a good way for me to "keep a journal" since I'm not so great at sitting down and writing in one every night. A family record is a special treasure - so even though I hope many of our friends will check out our blog from time to time and see what the Crazy Cowarts are up to, this is really more for us. I don't know a lot about blogging yet, but I'm hoping I can print out all of the posts and put them in a journal - I guess I'll know soon enough if that's possible :)

Well, it might take me a while to get this up and running smoothly and looking good. I don't get much computer time :) The children do a great job of keeping me very busy! In fact, as I'm typing, I hear Bryce upstairs getting into mischief when he's supposed to be taking a nap.

Hope that anyone who reads our blogs will leave comments from time to time to let us know you're there :) We hope you'll share your blogs and family updates with us!

Happy blogging!



3 comments:

Bryan Davis said...

Hey guy's its nice to see some of your pictures and those kid quotes on the side are hilarious.

Thanks for sharing.

Bryan Davis

Brenda said...

Ahhhhh!! That was me sweaking with joy that you have a blog! I think blogs are the best way to keep in touch. I loved your quotes. -Brenda

The Fleming Family said...

It is so nice to have a blog! I use mine for journaling too, but it is great for keeping people updated. Feel free to check ours often as well. I will add you to our friends list so I can see what you guys are up to!! :-)
-Danielle